STUFFED JERKYXP CHICKEN BALLS (watch video recipe here)
TODAY'S RECIPE, INGREDIENTS & METHODS
NOTE it's best to make small chicken balls not large for this recipe
- GRIND up desired choice of JerkyXP
- MIX salt, pepper and ground Jerky in with ground chicken
- MIX additional ground Jerky with grated mozzarella cheese
- FORM cheese and Jerky into a small ball
- FORM Ground Chicken mixture around the cheese/jerky ball
- ROLL desired amount of Chicken Balls to deep fry
- MIX Oregano and panko in a bowl
- ROLL chicken ball in flour and coat evenly
- ROLL chicken ball in...
POTATO x2 - Fine Cut 1/8"
- WASH in cold water
- DRY both sides of potata
- SPACE potato slices on baking sheet with aluminum foil
- DRIZZLE with olive oil
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper
- BAKE at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 mins
- REMOVE when golden and crispy
- ADD grated cheese and JERKYXP
- ADD another layer of potato chip nachos
- MO' cheese MO' jerky
- BAKE for 5 more mins
- GARNISH with green onions and desires sauces
- ENJOY!!! mmm JERKY
CHEESY BEEF JERKY DIP!
- Sour crème - 1 1/2 cups
- Grated cheese - 2 cups
- Cream cheese - 8oz
- Chopped fine green onion - 1/2 cup
- JerkyXP Teriyaki Premium Beef - 2 cups
- Top with grated cheese - 1 cup
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 mins
- Garnish with Jerky & Green Onion to taste
Feel free to choose whichever JerkyXP Premium Beef Jerky you prefer and infuse it into this recipe. I am certain it will taste just as AMAZING.
Starting in February, @SetToDestroyX &...